Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha and fountain of world peace. Situated in western Nepal, Lumbini is an ancient town where old ruins of ancient city are well preserved. Lumbini has been a holy ground for Buddhists all over the world. The peace garden and international Monastics Zone are the other attraction of Lumbini after the Mayadevi Temple, puskarini pond and the historic Ashok Pillar. There are different archaeological sites around Lumbini in the lakes of Tilaurakot, Kudan,Ramagrama, Niglihawa and others.
- Trip Duration: 6 days 5 nights
- Starts Point: Kathmandu
- Destination: Lumbini (Tilaurakoy, Kudan, Niglihawa)
- Ends Point: Kathmandu
- Accommodation: Lodge
- Transportation: Private Vehicle/ Flight
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: City tour of Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: City tour of Bhaktapur and Paten
Day 04: Fly / Drive to Lumbini
Day 05: Sightseeing arond Lumbini ( Birth place of lord Gautam Buddha )
Day 06: Fly/Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 07: Departure or spare some quality days to visit Bhutan or India or Tibet or Myanmar.
Above cost includes:
- Airport picks up and drops.
- guided sightseeing with entrance fee in private vehicle as per itinerary
- Accommodation with breakfast daily
- Airfares for sector KTM/BWA and BWA/KTM
- English speaking tour guide
Above cost excludes:
- International flight
- Visa to Nepal
- Daily Lunch or dinner
- Expenses of personal nature such as beverage bills, laundry bills, phone bills etc.
- Personal tour gears
- Personal insurance
- Expenses incurred due to flight delays or cancellation, road blockade, political strikes, natural disaster or anything that is beyond our control.
- Tips for guide