Kathmandu city is the capital city of Nepal, Located in the foothills of the Himalayas. This city is cultural center of Nepal is framed for its natural beauty and historic places. It is the most popular sightseeing tours in Nepal.
The Kathmandu Valley World Heritage property is inscribed as seven Monument Zones. These monument zones are the Durbar squares or urban centers with their palaces, temples and public spaces of the three cities of Kathmandu (Hanuman Dhoka), Patan and Bhaktapur, and the religious ensembles of Swayambhu, Bauddhanath, Pashupati and Changu Narayan. The religious ensemble of Swayambhu includes the oldest Buddhist monument (a stupa) in the Valley; that of Bauddhanath includes the largest stupa in Nepal; Pashupati has an extensive Hindu temple precinct, and Changu Narayan comprises traditional Newari settlement, and a Hindu temple complex with one of the earliest inscriptions in the Valley from the fifth century AD. The unique tiered temples are mostly made of fired brick with mud mortar and timber structures. The roofs are covered with small overlapping terracotta tiles, with gilded brass ornamentation. The windows, doorways and roof struts have rich decorative carvings. The stupas have simple but powerful forms with massive, whitewashed hemispheres supporting gilded cubes with the all-seeing eternal Buddha eyes.
- Trip Duration: 7 days 6 nights
- Starts Point: Kathmandu
- Destination: Around Kathmandu , Nagarkot, Patan, Bhaktapur, Namobuddha and Bungmati
- Ends Point: Kathmandu
- Accommodation: Lodge
- Transportation: Private Vehicle
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02:City tour of Kathmandu
Day 04:Hike to namo budha and drive back to Bhaktapur
Day 03:Drive to Nagarkot for Sunrise and Sunset view
Day 05: Bhaktapur Visit drive back to kathamndu
Day 06: City tour of Patan, Bungmati and Khokana village
Day 07:Departure or spare some quality days to visit Bhutan or Tibet or India or Myanmar.
Above cost includes:
- Airport picks up and drops.
- guided sightseeing with entrance fee in private vehicle as per itinerary
- Accommodation with breakfast daily
- English speaking trek guide
Above cost excludes:
- International flight
- Visa to Nepal
- Daily Lunch or dinner
- Expenses of personal nature such as beverage bills, laundry bills, phone bills etc.
- Personal gears
- Personal insurance
- Expenses incurred due to road blockade, political strikes, natural disaster or anything that is beyond our control
- Tips for guide