Chitwan valley is located in the sub tropical inner terrain region of south-central Nepal. Royal Chitwan National Park is the first national park of Nepal is lies in this valley. Which is established in 1973 AD and granted the status of horld heritage site in 1984 AD.
The outdoor adventure allows you to see wild animals, birds and natural beauty. You ride on an elephant’s back or on a four wheeler jeep accompanied by a fully trained guide (also known as expert Naturalists) for the love of nature and animals.
- Trip Duration: 7 days 6 night
- Starts Point: Kathmandu
- Destination: Chitwan ( Chitwan National park)
- Accommodation: Lodge/Camp
- Transportation: Private Vehicle/ Domestic Flight
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
You will meet our representative from Adventure Specialist Travel at the Tribhuwan International airport, holding your name plate in front of the arrival gate. After meeting you will be drop at your hotel in Kathmandu. Remaining free time there is an option to explore the place near your hotel.
Day 02: City tour of Kathmandu valley
Today after breakfast we will be introduced to our local tour guide and start a guided tour to several of the most historical and spiritual attractions in Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath Temple: This temple is situated 5 km east of Kathmandu, the temple of Lord Shiva; Pathupatinath with two tired golden roof and silver doors is considered one of the holiest shrines of Hindus.
- Boudhanath Stupa:This Stupa lays 8kms east of Kathmandu. This ancient colossal Stupa is one of the biggest in the world and the center of Buddhism in the world. It was listed in the UNESCO Heritage Monument in 1979.
- Swoyambunath Stupa: Swoyambhunath Stupa, atop the hillock is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal enlisted in the World Heritage Site.
- Durbar Square :Later proceed for city tour of Kathmandu visiting Durbar Square, complex of palaces, courtyard and temples, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, use to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu.
Day 03: City tour of Bhaktapur and Patan
Today you are going to explore Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Square. After taking breakfast you will be guided around Bhaktapur and Patan.
Patan Durbar Square is situated at the centre of the city of Lalitpur in Nepal. It is one of the three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. One of its attraction is the ancient royal palace where the Malla Kings of Lalitpur resided. There are many temples and idols in the area. The main temples are aligned opposite of the western face of the palace. The Square also holds old Newari residential houses.
Bhaktapur literally translates to Place of devotees. Bhaktapur has the best preserved palace courtyards and old city center in Nepal, and is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its rich culture, temples, and wood, metal and stone artworks. It is the home of traditional art and architecture, historical monuments and craft works, magnificent windows, pottery and weaving industries, excellent temples, beautiful ponds, rich local customs, culture, religion, festivals, and musical mystic and so on. Bhaktapur is still an untouched as well as preserved ancient city that is itself a world to explore for tourists. After Visiting Bhaktapur drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 04: Fly/Drive to Chitwan
Your tour begins in the early morning with fly to Chitwan that departs from Tribhuwan International airport and it takes 30 min to reach in chitwan. When you reach the national park, enter a lost world of towering trees and twisting vines that is home to rhinos, elephants, crocodiles and deer. Meet your hotel representative for accommodation, where a brief orientation session will be held. After lunch, take a ride in a bullock cart, the local form of transport, to visit a nearby tribal village and museum dedicated to the culture and history of the indigenous Tharu people. Return to your hotel for a pre-dinner cultural show performed by a local troupe.
Day 05: Enjoy jungle activities
Spend the morning at your leisure, then after an early lunch embark on a jeep safari to the Chitwan wetlands. Your wildlife safari leads you deep into the jungle, where you might spot one-horned rhinos, deer, bison and monkeys. Keep a look out for less commonly sighted animals such as bears, leopards and Bengal tigers. Return to your hotel for an informative slide presentation on Chitwan’s vegetation and wildlife conducted by a naturalist with a wealth of knowledge about Nepal. Enjoy dinner at your hotel and spend the remainder of the evening relaxing.
Day 06: Fly/Drive back to Kathmandu
Spend the morning at your leisure, and then we will set you afternoon flight or drive to Kathmandu. Our representative from Adventure Specialist Travel Company will meet you at the airport and drop you to your hotel.
Day 07: Depart from Nepal
Departure or spare some quality days to visit Bhutan or India or Tibet or Myanmar
Above cost includes:
- Airport picks up and drops.
- guided sightseeing with entrance fee in private vehicle as per itinerary
- Accommodation with breakfast daily
- Airfares for sector KTM/BHR and BHR/KTM
- English speaking tour guide
Above cost excludes:
- International flight
- Visa to Nepal
- Daily Lunch or dinner
- Expenses of personal nature such as beverage bills, laundry bills, phone bills etc.
- Personal tour gears
- Personal insurance
- Expenses incurred due to flight delays or cancellation, road blockade, political strikes, natural disaster or anything that is beyond our control.
- Tips for guide