Kanchenjunga North Trek
Kanchenjunga north trek is another fantabulous trekking trail in the Kanchenjunga trekking region. The trek which kicks off either from Suketar or Basantapur, has Pang Pema (514m) as the highest ascending point and the highlight. Amazing landscapes and majestic mountains leave you with the sensation of meandering in a factual paradise.
Comparatively longer and physically demanding, it requires prior trekking or hiking experience to venture into this amazing journey. The exploration of north face of gigantic Mt. Kanchenjunga is worth all the efforts and hardships during the trip. You can also have close scrutiny of mighty Himalayas and downhill flow of Himalayan rivers. Luxuriant forests, breathtaking panoramas, wonderful rice terraces, and spectacular scenery will be additional rewards for you during this trekking.
Physical robustness and adequate walking experience in the alpines is necessary to embark on this audacious journey. Blaze mountain adventure, being a committed adventure service provider, will leave no stones unturned to provide you with ultimate adventure experience in the Kanchenjunga north trekking. Blaze mountain adventure ensure that the trip will be a blend of full fun and exhilaration. Hurry up and book yourself this fantastic excursion; feel free to contact us for detailed insight on this trip
|Namaste and warm welcome to nepal.Upon your arrival in Nepal our team member will welcome and assists you to your hotel, after which you will receive a welcome dinner.|
|Day 02 :||Kathmandu Valley city tours and preparation for upcoming trek.|
|Day 03 :||Flight from Kathmandu to Suketar then trek to Phurumba.|
|Day 04 :||Trek from Phurumba to Chirwa (1190m).|
|Day 05 :||Trek from Chirwa to Sakathum (1640m).|
|Day 06 :||Trek from Sakathum to Amjilassa (2490m).|
|Day 07 :||Trek from Amjilassa to Gyabla (2730m).|
|Day 08 :||Trek from Gyabla to Gunsa (3410m).|
|Day 09 :||Rest day at Ghunsa for acclimatization.|
|Day 10 :||Trek from Ghunsa to Khambachen (4150m).|
|Day 11 :||Trek from Khambachen to Lhonak(4790m).|
|Day 12 :||Trek from Lhonak to Pangpema (5140m).|
|Day 13 :||Exploration around North base camp of mount Kanchenjunga.|
|Day 14 :||Trek back to Khambachen (4150m).|
|Day 15 :||Trek from Khambachen to Ghunsa (3410m).|
|Day 16 :||Trek from Ghunsa to Amjilosa.|
|Day 17 :||Trek from Amjilosa to Chirwa.|
|Day 18 :||Trek from Chirwa to Linkhim.|
|Day 19 :||Trek from Linkhim to Suketar (2400m).|
|Day 20 :||Flight from Suketar to Kathmandu, evening farewell dinner.|
|Day 21 :||After this wonderful Kanchenjunga north trek if you have additional time you can join other program like Hiking,Expedition,Climbing, Safari, Rafting, Tours.we arrange trip according to your wish.In case if you like to conclude your stay without any further program we will transfer you to airport for your departure.|
Service Cost Includes:
- Airport/Hotel/Airport pickup and drop by private car/van.
- Accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at Tibet Guest House in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at Meera Hotel in Pokhara.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing Tour as per the above itinerary.
- Accommodation in lodge during trek with all meal basis (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Domestic flight tickets from KTM/PKR/KTM.
- 1 experienced helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
- All transportation by private vehicle.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP and TIMS).
- All Government Tax and documents.
Service Cost Excludes:
- Any meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- NepalTourist Visa fee.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets etc.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue) and Travel insurance.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver...