Everest Sunrise View Trek
Trip Duration: 8 Days
Trekking duration: 5 Days
Starting : Lukla
Ending : Lukla
Grade : Medium
Mode of trek : Tea house/Lodge
Maximum Altitude : 3870m.
Best Time: Oct / Nov and March/April
Group size : 1+
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,400m)
In case you are wondering where you can play games, here you are casino echtgeld bonus ohne einzahlung. You will be flattered! Welcome to the country of Mt. Everest! As you arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, our representatives will receive you and transfer to the hotel which you have booked in Kathmandu. Hotel staffs will complete check in and manage for your accommodation. After short time of refreshing, we will take you to our office to Introduced to Our Guide and brief about the trip and discuss more about upcoming trip. This evening we would take you to the typical Nepalese style restaurant which is one of the finest traditional style restaurants Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: City tour of Kathmandu valley
Today after breakfast we will be introduced to our local tour guide and start a guided tour to several of the most historical and spiritual attractions in Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath Temple: This temple is situated 5 km east of Kathmandu, the temple of Lord Shiva; Pathupatinath with two tired golden roof and silver doors is considered one of the holiest shrines of Hindus.
- Boudhanath Stupa:This Stupa lays 8kms east of Kathmandu. This ancient colossal Stupa is one of the biggest in the world and the center of Buddhism in the world. It was listed in the UNESCO Heritage Monument in 1979.
- Swoyambunath Stupa: Swoyambhunath Stupa, atop the hillock is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal enlisted in the World Heritage Site.
- Durbar Square :Later proceed for city tour of Kathmandu visiting Durbar Square, complex of palaces, courtyard and temples, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, use to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu.
Day 03: KATHMANDU - LUKLA – PHAKDING (3-4 Hours) – 2,652 m./8,700 ft.
Take early Morning flight to Lukla, and start trekking to Phakding (3-4 hrs) -2,652m/8,700ft
We fly by a twin Otter Aircraft to the Himalayan foothills, Lukla, where we start our trekinto the Khumbu region. The views from the plane are amazing and providing dramatic views of terraced hills and the distant Himalayan giants.
After breakfast, trekking starts passing Chaurikharka Village, and makes a descent towards the Dudhkosi Ghat (2,530m/8,300ft). The trekking trail follows the precise bank of the Dudhkosi River until the camp at Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft) is reached. This Day we just have short walk and will rest for whole Day. Little acclimatize Day. Overnight at the lodge.
Day 04: PHAKDING to NAMCHE (5-6hrs) - 3,440m / 11,286ft
Trek from Phkading to Namche-(5-6 hrs)-3,440m / 11,286ft. The trail crosses Dudhkoshi River through a long suspension bridge, then trail leads you crossing sideby side along the river to Hilary's Suspension Bridge. The trail further climbs from here to Namche Bazaar which is the gate way to Mt. Everest. Overnight in Namche
Day 05: NAMCHE BAZAAR TO EVEREST VIEW Hitel-KHUMJUNG- NAMCHE BAZZAR- (4-5 Hours) 3,860m / 12,662ft
Today Early Morning we hike up towards a big hill and reach Everest View Point Hotel after crossing a tiny airstrip on Syangboche. We can take breathe with tea and coffee in this hotel and enjoy the views of Everest, Nuptse and other Himalayan peaks. Then we lead you to Khumjung, probably one of the best village of Khumbu region. Visit Hillary School established by Sir Admund Hillary and also visit Khunde Village where a place of famous climber and big hospital running by charity. After Enjoying Everest Sunrise View and Visit Beautiful Village Khumjung we back down to Namche Bazzar. Overnight in Namche Bazzar..
Day 06: NAMCHE BAZZAR to LUKLA -(6-7 Hours) - 2,652m / 8700ft
Trek from Namche to Lukla - (6 to 7 hrs) - 2,652m / 8700ft. Leisurely this morning, we trek back to Lukla. You can walk at your own pace and enjoying the lush green scenery around and passing through the incredible mountain scenery and local Sherpa Village. After arrival in Lukla and you will have time to stroll around the areas and guide will re-confirm your flight ticket and enjoy the last celebration dinner with your crew members and overnight at hotel.
Day 07: LUKLA to KATHMANDU by Flight - 1,350m / 4,428ft
Flights from Lukla to Kathmandu are mostly in the morning due to the impact of weather and wild blowing at Lukla Airport. We take a Trans Himalayan flight back to Katmandu by small aircraft and transfer to hotel. Free time in the afternoon to be fresh up, in the evening we will comment about the trip and celebrate the farewell dinner together at Nepalese Typical Restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 08: DEPARTURE
As it is the last day, we have to bid goodbye to the guest as visit in Nepal comes to the end for this time. If you have time enough, you can have sightseeing and purchasing the taken of love from Nepal. Before 3 hours of scheduled flight, our representatives will take you to the TIA. We hope you will be planning for another adventure-trip while you are on returning back to your homeland. You can extend your Nepal stay if you have time and desire too or you can spare some quality days to visit Bhutan or India or Tibet or Myanmar.
Service Cost Includes:
- Airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport) by private car/van/bus.
- 3 Nights of-Standard Hotel in Kahtmandul with Breakfast .
- Standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Tea and coffee during the trek.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/van/bus.
- Flight ticket (KTM-LUK-KTM) / domestic airport tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide and porter , including their well paid salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance as well as guide’s flight (Katmandu/Lukla/Katmandu).
- Arrangement for Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes and service charge.
Service Cost Excludes:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.