Everest Panorama trek
In case you are wondering where you can play games, here you are casino echtgeld bonus ohne einzahlung. You will be flattered! Everest Panorama trek / Everest Mini Trek route is more famous because of the friendly Sherpa people, colorful festivals and the Buddhist monasteries. This trek is recommended to the trekkers who have only a limited time and to catch a glimpse of Everest from a closest point. Mount Everest fascinates the world by being top of the world. The Everest Panorama Treks provides a good insight into Sherpa culture without struggle of high altitude trekking. A best Sunrise Views from Everest View Hotel in Khumjung.Walking through the lovely forest and traditional Sherpa villages to the world renowned and sacred monastery of Tyangboche is rewarded with the views from a low elevation and in a shortest time period of Mt. Everest soaring behind Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama-Dablam, Kangtega and Tawache peaks. When you have rest day our Guide will take you meet the Sherpas, enjoy their world renowned hospitality and witness how life continues very much as it has done for centuries at traditional Sherpa villages of Khumjung and Khunde.
Time for Nepal Total :10 Days
Trekking duration: 7 Days
Starting : Lukla
Ending : Lukla
Grade : Mediam
Mode of trek : Tea house/camping
Maximum Altitude : 3800m.
Group size :1+
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,400m)
Welcome to the country of Mt. Everest! As you arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, our representatives will receive you and transfer to the hotel which you have booked in Kathmandu. Hotel staffs will complete check in and manage for your accommodation. After short time of refreshing, we will take you to our office to Introduced to Our Guide and brief about the trip and discuss more about upcoming trip. This evening we would take you to the typical Nepalese style restaurant which is one of the finest traditional style restaurants Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: City tour of Kathmandu valley
Today after breakfast we will be introduced to our local tour guide and start a guided tour to several of the most historical and spiritual attractions in Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath Temple: This temple is situated 5 km east of Kathmandu, the temple of Lord Shiva; Pathupatinath with two tired golden roof and silver doors is considered one of the holiest shrines of Hindus.
- Boudhanath Stupa:This Stupa lays 8kms east of Kathmandu. This ancient colossal Stupa is one of the biggest in the world and the center of Buddhism in the world. It was listed in the UNESCO Heritage Monument in 1979.
- Swoyambunath Stupa: Swoyambhunath Stupa, atop the hillock is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal enlisted in the World Heritage Site.
- Durbar Square :Later proceed for city tour of Kathmandu visiting Durbar Square, complex of palaces, courtyard and temples, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, use to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding (2630m, 3 hrs walk
Our Guide will come to the hotel to pick you up and drive to the domestic airport to fly in to Lukla. It is beautiful scenic flight of 40 minutes which offers great scenery. Meet our Sherpa at the airport and make preparation of trekking by the time breakfast at the lodge. After Breakfast we begin our trekking to Phakding. The trail leads to Phakding enjoying the natural scenario along the way. We stay overnight in Phakding in a lodge
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,445m)- 5-6 hours walk
On this day, we trek to Namche Bazaar from Phakding Village through Dudh Koshi riverside. The trail is pleasant with the views of forests of pine, fir and Rhododendron trees. We reach Monjo which is the entrance of Sagarmatha National Park. The views of giant mountains are impressive while walking through the trail. We stay overnight in a hotel after exploring the surrounding area of Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Acclimatization Day- Visit Khumjung Village- Everest View Hotel.
It is acclimatization day in Namche so you have enough time to explore the life style of locals. Short hiking can be utilization of the time. High altitude can be harmful if we ignore resting. It is necessary to adjust your body with high elevation. Visit Sagarmatha National Park and hiking to Everest View Hotel. You can view the world’s amazing panoramic scenes of the earth and get chance to observe uniquely different Sherpa Culture.
Day 06: : Namche- Tengboche trekking- 6hrs. (3867m.)
After breakfast in Namche, we begin today trek. The trekking trail leads to Tengboche. The wonderful view of Mt. Everest and Mt. Aba Dablam is breath stopping for you. These giant mountains seem to be so near from there. If you are lucky, Mani Rimdu festival in the monastery gives everlasting experience of the dancing of monks wearing masks. The festival is very important of the region. Stay overnight in a lodge in Tengboche.
Day 07: Trek to Phakding (2610m), 5 hour walk
After morning ceremony at the Monastery, breakfast and proceed walking downhill to the bottom of the hill and the trail ascends to Kyanjuma. After easy walk to Namche steep downhill to Hilary bridge and continue walk to Phakding for overnight.
Day 08: Phakding to Lukla (2800m), 3-4 hour walk
Today is the last day of trek. The trail leads through the Mani rocks (Prayer rocks) and passing through small town to Lukla. A short climbing at the end to get to Lukla to have big celebration with Sherpa and trek members. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 09: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight
We strongly try to book first flight to you in early morning. Normally, most of the flights are always in the morning time due to the weather. At the first our guide will do all airport formalities by the time you can have a breakfast at the lodge. Your luggage will get in to the airport already with the help of our Sherpas and porters. Once our guide get news about your flight arrival at Lukla airport, will call you get in to the plane to fly out to Kathmandu. Once you arrive Kathmandu domestic airport at Kathmandu, guide will take you your hotel. Overnight Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 10: Departure from Nepal
As it is the last day, we have to bid goodbye to the guest as visit in Nepal comes to the end for this time. If you have time enough, you can have sightseeing and purchasing the token of love from Nepal. Before 3 hours of scheduled flight, our representatives will take you to the TIA. We hope you will be planning for another adventure-trip while you are on returning back to your homeland. You can extend your Nepal stay if you have time and desire too or you can spare some quality days to visit Bhutan or India or Tibet or Myanmar.
Service Cost Includes:
- Airport/Hotel/Airport Transportation
- Three night's standard Hotel in Katmandu .
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit. TIMS permit and necessary company paper work..
- Domestic Flight Ticket (KTM-LUK-KTM) / Accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide. Trekking porters (1 porter for 2 clients).
And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
Service Cost Excludes:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare
- Food in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses.
- All bar bills like bottle of water, hot water,hot shower, beer, coke, etc.
- Extra night Hotel and meal in Kathmandu. case of early return from trekking, late depature,early arrive than our itinerary.
- Tips for the guide and porter.