Gokyo Renjo La pass Trek
In case you are wondering where you can play games, here you are casino echtgeld bonus ohne einzahlung. You will be flattered! Gokyo Renjo La pass Trekking It goes through Thamo (3,700 m) and Thame (3,900 m) are Sherpa villages, Renjo La pass trekking about 2-4 hours northwest of the Park headquarters. About 50 households are located at the settlement. The two settlements fall on the way to Renjo La Pass very popular visit among tourists. A little off the main trekking trail, Thamo and Thame offer untouched Sherpa culture where people have maintained the traditional way of life. They also offer a taste of the local culture through home-stay accommodation. Cultural groups perform shows for tourists on request. In addition, the jungle near the settlement harbor endangered wildlife species, like musk deer and pheasants. The mainstay of local economy here is tourism.
Gokyo to Thame via Renjo La Pass trekking itinerary we make short and long as your demand. This Treks area has good Trekkers lodge (Teahouse) facilities Managed by Local Everest National park hotels / lodge management committees and eco-aware local people and tented camping trip also can be organized. Lodge management committees make good camping site to camp.
Trekking Duration : 13 Days
Trekking Start : Lukla
Trekking End: Lukla
Maximum Altitude: 3700m
Mode of Trek: Tea house / camping
Group Size: 1+
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu
Day 02: Katmandu by flight to Lukla
Day 03 Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m).
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day<
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Khumjung (3840m)
Day 06: Khumjung to Dole (4000m)
Day 07: Dole to Machhermo(4400m)
Day 08: Machhermo to Gokyo Lake (4750m)
Day 09: Hike upto Gokyo Ri
Day 10: Gokyo lake to Lungdeng (4600m)
Day 11: Lungdeng via Renju La pass to Sumna Phug
Day 12: Sumna Phug to Thame (3800m)
Day 13: Thame to Namche Bazaar
Day 14: Namache Bazaar to Lukla.
Day 15: Lukla by flight Katmandu.
Day 16: Sightseeing in kathmandu
Day 17: Departure from Kathmandu
Service Cost Includes:
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- Three night's standard Hotel in Katmandu .
- Your stander meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/.
- Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients).
- And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and
- Insurance for the Guide and Porter.( Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus.
Service Cost Excludes:
- Nepal entry visa fee. You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food in City
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.