Paragliding in Pokhara
We Adventure Specialist Travel ( AST ) planning to give you the memorable moment that you will be in the air at the height of bird fly. Fly like a free bird into the sky and play boisterously among the cloud. Paragliding in Nepal has won much popularity, the best way to view Nepal and Himalayan panorama is by flight from Sarankot Pokhara. Observing Scenery of Annapurna range , beautiful landscape around the Pokhara valley, Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Fish tail( Machhapuchre ), Mt.Himchuli, Mt.Dhaulagiri , Fewa Lake , Barahi Temple, World peace stupa, Rice field etc.
Paragliding in Nepal can be truly wonderful and fulfill experience for adventure seeking. The touch with the air and scenery around have always attracted a mind.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
In case you are wondering where you can play games, here you are casino echtgeld bonus ohne einzahlung. You will be flattered! You will be received at Kathmandu airport by our representative holding your name plate just in front of the exit door of an airport. After formal meeting, you will be drive to the Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing
Early in the morning after breakfast, today your will be introduced a tour guide who will guide you through the heritage sites of Kathmandu. An easy relaxing day in comfortable ride with a local guide will uncover totally different perspective of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath Temple: This temple is situated 5 km east of Kathmandu, the temple of Lord Shiva; Pathupatinath with two tired golden roof and silver doors is considered one of the holiest shrines of Hindus.
- Boudhanath Stupa :This Stupa lays 8kms east of Kathmandu. This ancient colossal Stupa is one of the biggest in the world and the center of Buddhism in the world. It was listed in the UNESCO Heritage Monument in 1979.
- Swoyambunath Stupa: Swoyambhunath Stupa, atop the hillock is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal enlisted in the World Heritage Site.
- Durbar Square :Later proceed for city tour of Kathmandu visiting Durbar Square, complex of palaces, courtyard and temples, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, use to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu .
In the afternoon, there will be a pre-trip discussion and over night in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive/ Fly to Pokhara
After breakfast we will take a flight to Pokhara city or we have other option take a drive. It takes half an hour from flight and for a drive it takes 4-5 hours to reach in Pokhara. Your guide will drive you to the Hotel . After we reach Pokhara city there is an option of familiarization walk around Phewa lake and over night in Kathmandu.
Day 04: Drive to Sarangkot for paragliding
By the early morning, we take a short drive from magical city Pokhara to beautiful Sarangkot Hill (1,600m). Sarangkot hill is very famous for all around view of Pokhara city and panoramic Annapurna Himalayan range. It takes aboutan hour to reach to Sarangkot from Pokhara.
While we reach at the gliding point of Sarangkot, our expert Paragliding pilot will give you the detail briefing about the safety, security & handling procedure. Attempt the wonderful one hour flying tour under the guidance of expert gliding master. It's your time to share air space with numerous birds and insects. The flight lands at Pokhara near Phewa Lake. The video of this lifetime flight make it alive forever. Remaining free time ahead we ride a boat and visit Barahi Temple which is lies center of the fewa lake and overnight in Pokhara.
Day 05: Pokhara sight seeing
Today we will visit the most famous places inside pokhara city. Early in the morning after breakfast we visit following places.
- World peace pagoda: The pagoda is a massive Buddhist stupa and is situated on top of a hill on the southernshore of Fewa Besides being an impressive sight in itself, the shrine is a great vantage point which offers spectacular views of the Annapurna range and Pokhara city. You can get there by crossing the lake by boat and then hiking up the hill.
- Devis Fall: Locally known as Patale Chhango (Hell's fall), Devi's fall (also known as Devin's or David's) is an awesome waterfall lying about 2 km south-west of Pokhara airport on the highway to Tansen, Butwal. An interesting modern legend says that a foreigner named David was skinny-dipping in the Pardi Khola (river) when the floodgates of the dam were opened, sweeping him into an underground passage beneath the fall, never to be seen again.
- Matepani Gumba (Buddhist Monastery): There is a splendid Buddhist Monastery on the top of the small forested hill above Matepani east of Mahendra pul. It overlooks a large section of the Pokhara city and once there on find oneself lost in time amid the chanting Ramas, there colossal guardian images of the Buddha accompanying two other gurus and a prayer house with exquisitely carved columns and friezes.
After completing Sight Seeing , overnight in Pokhara.
Day 06: Back to Kathmandu from flight/ Drive
We will set you a morning flight to Kathmandu or by drive and our representative will transfer you to the Hotel and relaxed day.
Day 07: End of the tour ( Departure )
We transfer you to the airport for the departure flight.
Above cost includes:
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Domestic air fare / all ground transportation
- Adventure Paragliding fee
- Guided sightseeing with entrance fee in private vehicle as per itinerary
- Accommodation with breakfast daily,
- Tour guide
- International flight
- Visa to Nepal
- Lunch or dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Expenses of personal nature such as beverage bills, laundry bills, phone bills etc.
- Personal Tour gears
- Personal insurance
- Expenses incurred due to road blockade, political strikes, natural disaster or anything that is beyond our control.
- Tips for guide