Welcome to Nepal
Nepal is one of the richest countries in the world in terms of bio-diversity due to its unique geographical position and latitudinal variation. The elevation of the country ranges from 60m above sea level to the highest point on earth, Mt. Everest at 8,848m, all within a distance of 150 km with climatic conditions ranging from sub-tropical to arctic. This wild variation fosters an incredible variety of ecosystems, the greatest mountain range on earth, thick tropical jungles teeming with a wealth of wildlife, thundering rivers, forested hills and frozen valleys.
Within this spectacular geography is also one of the richest cultural landscapes anywhere. The country is a potpourri of ethnic groups and sub-groups who speak over 70 languages and dialects. Nepal offers an astonishing diversity of sightseeing attractions and adventure opportunities found nowhere else on earth. And you can join in the numerous annual festivals that are celebrated throughout the year in traditional style highlighting enduring customs and beliefs.
We welcome you to take part in any of the activities that we offer and we are glad to extend our warm hospitality to make your stay in Nepal a memorable one.
Please contact us for the following services:
- Cultural, Adventure & Jungle Safari packages for groups & individuals
- Sightseeing tours in/an around Kathmandu valley
- Arrangement for incentive tours
- Tours to Tibet/China, Bhutan , India and Myanmar
- Trekking & White Water rafting
- Hotel reservation
- Domestic & International ticketing
- A scenic Mountain Flight
- Special interest/Cultural Tours
- And all tourism related services